We would like to give a big thanks to Spots.com for supporting DSDA. What better way than to show THEM a little love?
It shouldn’t be rocket science to figure out what’s best to buy for your pets. That’s why spots.com hires experts to do the research for you.
Spots.com has a mission that is easy. They want to make your buying decision simple & quick while giving you all of the information necessary to dig as deep as you want.
Online shopping has made it easier than ever for new pet product companies to pop up & sell their gear, and it’s hard to tell who makes good stuff & who doesn’t. That’s why Spots.com hired a team of expert pet owners to test out & do the fact digging so that you don’t have to. They do this through an extensive testing & writing process.
1. They look at big retailers as well as independent stores to give you a definitive answer on what the best products on the market are.
2. Spots.com figures out what you & other pet owners are looking for in a product. With hundreds of breeds, various lifestyles, and divergent priorities, everyone has different needs for the products they want. They made sure to take all of that into account and give recommendations for each use case.
3. Research, research and more research. Spots.com takes into account the experiences of thousands of other pet owners as well as the opinions of their own experts.
4. Not every product makes the cut and not every product on the market gets a Spots.com recommendation.
5. Spots.com doesn’t sugarcoat reviews of products that we don’t think you should buy.
The Spots.com team adds new reviews every week, so their website often!